If you have lost a loved one to suicide, or your school or community are struggling to cope with a suicide loss, here are some resources to get you started.
In addition to our Where to Begin section, these AFSP and other resources are designed to help survivors of suicide loss to address their complex practical and emotional needs.
- Surviving a Suicide Loss: A Resource and Healing Guide
- Surviving a Suicide Loss: A Financial Guide
- Survivor Day Documentaries
- Books for Survivors
- Personal Stories
- Directory of Local Bereavement Support Groups
- After a Suicide Loss: A Toolkit for Schools
- Postvention: A Guide for Response to Suicide on College Campuses
- A Manager's Guide to Dealing with the Aftermath of a Suicide in the Workplace