Registration will open Saturday, December 28, 2013, and it will close Friday, March 14, 2014. There is a cap on attendance, so please register as soon as possible to guarantee your spot in the training.
After March 14, contact the Survivor Initiatives Department directly at email@example.com or (212) 363-3500 x2035 with questions about registration.
1. Schedule: The program runs from 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. on Friday, March 28, 2014.
2. Location: Sturbridge Host Hotel, 366 Main Street, Sturbridge, MA 01566, (508) 347-7393
3. Cost and Cancellation Policy: The basic registration fee for this training is $125. If you must cancel, please call AFSP at 212-363-3500 ext. 2035 no later than February 28th for a full refund. If you cancel between March 1st and March 14th, you will receive a 50% refund. After March 14th, payment will be non-refundable.
4. Continuing Education: 6.5 hours of CE credits are optionally offered for this program at an additional cost of $40 per person. For CME credits, it will cost $54 plus the registration fee.
5. Visit the links on the navigation menu for additional information on the Trainer, Continuing Education credits, Goals and Educational Objectives, Agenda, etc.
***You must pay with a credit card to secure your spot for this training. We accept VISA, MasterCard, and American Express. If you have questions about payment, please contact the Survivor Initiatives Department before completing this form at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 363-3500 x2035. Your registration will only be complete once we have received payment.***
The following form MUST be completed for each person attending the training. Each registration must be purchased and paid for individually. Thank you for your understanding.