In communities throughout the country, AFSP volunteers are the face of our movement to prevent suicide.
Whatever your background, strengths, or interests, we encourage your participation. Together, we can make the experience of losing friends and loved ones to suicide a thing of the past.
Click on the links below to learn how you can get involved.
Here’s how you can help.
- Contact your local chapter to help:
- Raise funds
- Reach out to somebody who have lost someone to suicide
- Create a lifesaver memory quilt
- Advocate for public policies that will prevent suicide
- Educate and train people who can help prevent suicide
- Volunteer or participate in an AFSP fundraising event:
- Organize a conference site for International Survivors of Suicide Day
- Advocate for suicide prevention policies on the state and federal level
- Become a Field Advocate
For questions about volunteering, please contact [email protected].