This year we've done more prevention and postvention programs than ever before. Through this year, these are some of the things we've been doing
Suicide Prevention 101 for:
- TSA management and employees
- Refugees through the International Rescue Committee (quarterly)
- Gwinnett Meadowcreek Cluster Counselors
- Out of Darkness Human Trafficking organization
- North American Congress of Clinical Toxicologist
- Georgia Poison Control Center
- Chattahoochee Tech Nursing Students
- Georgia Perimeter College
- Clark Atlanta University
- Local synagogue
- Men's groups
- Pastoral counseling students at Mercer University
More Than Sad: Teen Depression for:
- Local church teen group
- Latino teen group
Living With Bipolar Disorder program in May was attended by about 65 people.About 50 survivors attended our 3rd annual Candlelight Vigil in Piedmont Park
Through The Johnny Foundation, we're funding our Interactive Screening Program at UGA and one more school (TBA). This is in addition to Emory, Agnes Scott and Kennesaw State.
We're hosting 4 community walks this fall -- Coweta County, Warner Robins and Atlanta all return and we're thrilled to add Savannah!
Our International Survivors of Suicide site will have a special Ask the Experts segment -- just for chapter sites!