AFSP holds hundreds of events nationwide throughout the year.
Whether you wish to participate in a fundraising event, attend an educational program or healing conference, we have a way for everyone to participate.
Click the links below for information on AFSP’s signature fundraising events and programs:
- Out of the Darkness Community Walks are AFSP’s signature fundraising campaign, bringing together family, friends, colleagues, and supporters every fall for 3- to 5-mile walks in hundreds of communities nationwide.
- Out of the Darkness Campus Walks engage youth in AFSP’s mission and programs with 3- to 5-mile walks each spring at colleges and high schools across the country.
- The Out of the Darkness Overnight Walk is AFSP’s premier annual national event. The Overnight is a challenging 18-mile walk from dusk to dawn that rotates cities each year.
- International Survivors of Suicide Day takes place on the third Saturday in November, and brings together survivors of suicide loss at healing conferences in their communities and online for support and guidance.
- Click here to find out what’s happening in your local chapter.