Our Lifesavers Society honors those who leave AFSP a planned gift. Planned giving ensures that your donation goes to something meaningful to you: helping AFSP continue our work to prevent suicide.
A planned gift balances your desire to support AFSP with your overall financial, tax, and estate planning goals. Planned giving may also allow you to make a larger gift than you thought was possible.
Options for Planned Giving:
- Make an unrestricted bequest
- Donate your life insurance proceeds
- Gift securities held in your name
- Donate proceeds from a retirement plan
- Create a Charitable Lead Trust
- Create a Charitable Remainder Trust
- Gift title to real estate you own
For information on making a planned gift to AFSP, please contact:
AFSP Director of Individual Giving
(212) 363-3500 Ext. 2020